Saturday, March 27, 2004

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

Parties and drinking are fun.... however, DRAMA is not. Oh my god, pretty much sums up all of last night. The basic theme of the story is that although I love Jen and all, she really needs to learn her limits when it comes to drinking. I mean, yeah I had a few drinks, but I waited a bit and I was perfectly fine to drive home from Nash's. But she couldnt even get out of Tunde's car when we got back to the apartments. I told Mer while we were at the gas station, I was like shes all happy arond Grant right now, but as soon as she gets drunk she will be all over Tunde, and that is exactly what happened. I am going to ask Mer to talk to me with her, because I dont want to seem too forward, but this is only because I care about her. But I dont know if she will realize that its because we care, or we are trying to jump down her thoart. I felt soo bad for Grant, he goes to Baylor and her came all the way up here to see her, and he spent most of the night trying to hold her up, which is just freakin annoying. This is my rule, if you cant walk straight, to get yourself another drink, you dont need to have one, its that simple. So when we got to Jens apartment, she told Tunde that she was comfortable with Grant spending the night. I was like oh god, when Tunde told me, so I talked to Jen and then I ended up telling Grant, I told him pretty much everything, I dont keep secrets unless I am asked to. So Grant spent the night at my apartment, on the floor, I felt really bad for him. Hes a really nice guy too and this is why nice guys turn into assholes, because girls treat them badly. I told Michael that he could spend the night as well, because he, Tunde, and Mer had a KKY workshop at SFA. Michael took a shower it my apt, and he told me that I was too good of a person, I was like, thanks. I care about my friends, and I know they would do the same thing for me.
Work today sucked, it was super slow, James actually made AM cuts on a Saturday. I have to close tomorrow night, i dont want to, I have my theory comp project and I need to study for German, but thats right... not gonna happen! Oh gotta love college life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home