Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Lol @ Me!


LOL at me, I was reading thru my old entries, check this out... I made goals for this semester...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wow, is my life exciting or what? Its 12:30 and I am at home.. yay me. Well in all honesty, I am exhausted and I don't feel to wonderful so I decided to just stay home. Plus I have to get up at 8 for work in the morning, so I feel like I have good reasons. I open tomorrow, so hopefully I will be off by about 3(ish) and I want to take Austin to dinner with his new boyfriend. I am so happy for him! He deserves someone wonderful :) *kisses to Austin* And Elizabeth works lunch tomorrow too so maybe she'll be able to come with us... yay! Tonight was hellish at work tonight. They gave the kids noise makers and did a balloon drop, so yeah, needless to say I had a horrible headache from all the balloons popping, screaming, and noise makers....never again. I can't wait until summer, everyone whos been there awhile says that summer is crazy mad money, so I am excited. If I stay it will be for that. I start teaching again next week... blah. I miss my kids, but I dont want to drive to Azle! Pooh! So yeah, I don't make "resolutions" because that is just asking to break them, instead I am going to make goals for myself... lets see...
1. No skipping class, unless I have a good reason. Sleep is not a good reason.
2. Homework done ON TIME
3. Start stuff early, no last minute crap
4. Stay organized
5. Clean room once a week
6. Get rid of all debt, make a list and figure out what goes where and when
7. Save money, aka actually use my savings account
8. Don't let checking account get f*cked up, keep book balanced
9. Block out time in my schedule to practice every day and always practice during that time
10. Work as much as possible, without hindering school
11. Don't whine so much
12. When school starts, block out time to work out everday *I say when school starts because I will be living on campus, and it will be easier to get there because right now I work as well*

Lets go one by one and see which one I went thru with...
1. Nope, sleep is a damn good reason!2. Homework? Whats that?3. Start stuff early, I was up till 5am the night before our theory comp was due!4. Organized.... hmmm maybe a little, no wait, I never even got around to fixing binders for this semester!5. I havent cleaned my room for alomst 2 weeks now, before that, god knows when6. Debt? Dont even start me!7. I currently have $3 in my savings account8. I think they closed my checking account9. I could probably count the number of hours I have practiced this semester on one hand10. Work? Thats for the weekends baby!11. Actually, i think this is the only one that I have kept.12. I think I went to work out... once.


Wow thats sad, I really need to get my shit together, I guess we will try again next semester


3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://byoaxcxp.com/dlwc/evsx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kdkguint.com/xrfc/qwec.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://byoaxcxp.com/dlwc/evsx.html | http://fgcwzwvl.com/lpya/ckwg.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home