Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Im down here, covered in crap

So yeah, I am like down in the shits right now, I dont know why, but nothing makes me happy. I watched Friends todaya and it was the one where Rachel knows she loves Ross, but hes with Julie and she wants to tell him but cant. Well she said something like, "I've hot rock bottom, but then theres 10 feet of crap, and then theres me" I am having one of these times right now. Mer is really worried about me, I know it will get better, I just and stuck in this rut and its freakin boring. I know that there are a million things that I should be happy about, but nothing is working. I try not to worry about it, and then someone asks me how I am and I say fine, and I get this look. I dont know, its retarded. I dont know what will make me happy, I guess thats the real problem. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, I feel like I am doing the wrong thing in college, but I have no idea what else I should be doing. I told Mer last night and I was like, Im just really not happy. She said that I need to find out why I fell in love with music and once I find that again, life will make sense again. I sure hope so. BLAH!
Maybe Ill feel better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home