Sunday, April 18, 2004

Kick Ass Concert at the Myerson

The band concert last night was great. The clarinets kicked ass in Dance of the Jesters, it was really fast, and my fingers just did it, I dont know how, Yay clarinets. Colours was great.... wonderful Solos Tate.... Good job in 4th mvt Michael ! In Memoriam... yeah, I was fighting tears, and Clements' hand was shaking for the cut off, I was like hold it togehter! Wind Ensemble played extremely well, and to AJ, beautiful job, if this is your last concert.... you finished well and I am glad you went out the way you did. Just please dont sell your horn, youre an amazing player and its just going to waste...you are going to want to pick it up sometime. Oh man, Traveller, by Masanka, beautiful! And of course, because it was Lichtenwalter's last concert they had to play Grainger.... and none other than Irish Tune.... oh man... the tears were pouring. That song just makes me flood tears. We played it my Sophomore year of High School and it has such a strong meaning to me and yeah. I don't know if Grant noticed... Mer said she saw me rubbing my eyes. I couldnt even really keep them open. Yeah and I talked to AJs mom and grandparents afterward, it was nice So yeah and I really didnt really want to get up and go to Theory today, but I came home and slept till 4 because we didnt have Band and I kinda missed percussion, but thats okay.... Anyways, enough for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home