Thursday, April 15, 2004

Surveyness

Im bored... bear with me...
FIRSTSFirst job: Tom ThumbFirst screen name: Want to get real technical... prodigy... dcfw23dFirst self purchased CD: Romeo and Juliet soundtrack... prollyFirst piercing/tattoo: My ears, when I was like 6, but I let them grow back in, and I got them re-done when I was like 10First true love: AJFirst enemy: Amy Higginbotham.... she annoyed the crap out of me in elementary school... how dumb does that soundLASTSLast big car ride: San Antonio in FebLast kiss: about 4 weeks ago... Bill...ick
Last library book checked out: Some book last semester about clarinetLast movie seen: dvd... Dumline... movie Theatre.... EuroTripLast beverage drank: H20
Last food consumed: Ice CreamLast phone call: MicheleCD played: Clarinet.... Poulenc Sonata Last annoyance: These people next to me in the library
Last pop drank: Dr Pepper
Last ice cream eaten: Amaretto with M&Ms at Marble Slab
Last time scolded: My lesson... "This needs to be better"Last shirt worn: the one Im wearingI....I AM: kind of boredI WANT: to be done with this semesterI HAVE: a stupid singing test tomorrow
I WISH: I had unlimited amounts of moneyI HATE: stupid peopleI FEAR: being aloneI HEAR: people talkingI SEARCH: for all the answersI WONDER: If I am going to pass all my classes this semesterI REGRET: not always telling people how I have feltI LOVE: Making people smileI ALWAYS: wake up late for classI AM NOT: aloneI DANCE: by myselfI SING: all the time in my carI CRY: when my heart hurts
YES or NO:YOU KEEP A DIARY: Xanga?
YOU LIKE TO COOK: Always
YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: not yetDO YOU...?HAVE A CRUSH: Kinda
WANT TO GET MARRIED: of courseGET MOTION SICKNESS: sometimes
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: neverCURRENT HAIR COLOR: dark brown with a red tintEYE COLOR: brown/green hazleBIRTHPLACE: Plano, TXFAVORITESNUMBER: 13
COLOR: green and blueDAY: FridayMONTH: Autumn monthsSONG(S): IrisSEASON: Autumn
DRINK: DP, water, LemonadePREFERENCESCUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: both...i refuse to choose!CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: milkDARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: darkVANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: chocolate
IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...CRIED? nopeHELPED SOMEONE? Cant say I have
BOUGHT SOMETHING? foodGOTTEN SICK? nopeGONE TO THE MOVIES? noSAID 'i love you'?: nopeWRITTEN A REAL LETTER: nope
TALKED TO AN EX?: nope... againMISSED AN EX?: not todayWRITTEN IN A JOURNAL?: xangaHAD A SERIOUS TALK?: With Mer about life
MISSED SOMEONE? not really
HUGGED SOMEONE? yup Mer


Thats all

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://brrabjdk.com/shnp/bslj.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fqmftmcs.com/esmw/zvgn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://brrabjdk.com/shnp/bslj.html | http://zcbeyvbh.com/yizv/miyd.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home