Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I hate being the band bitch!

Ahhh Gott Sie Dank! I finally finished copying all the music for the Ranger Game rehearsal on Sunday. That took forever this morning. Mr Clements has a fear that everyone and their dog is going to lose the music between now and Sunday so Jennifer and I had to make a million extra copies *rolls eyes*. I really want to go to work tonight, I am in a good mood so hopefully Ill be making good money! My brother got a job at RFC as a Tour Guide (or host as they are known outside of the Rainforest). Hes excited, it pays better than his old job, he hopes soon he'll move up to a Server, hes never waited tables before. Ugh, I dont want to practice, I have to play for Clements after band. All the clarinets have to play their parts on Dance of the Jesters for him today. I will go practice in a little while, that will give me an hour before band starts.
This morning I woke up to someone banging on our upstairs neighboor's door this morning. Mer and I both woke up to it, we thought it was someone banging on our door it was soo loud. That was at 9:20, so I layed down for a few minutes and fell asleep. I got up at 9:50ish and threw on some clothes and went to theory today. We are doing 12 tone stuff.... ugh. Its easy but yuck. I didnt have German today, which was nice. I would have made to class for a week straight, but Ms Williams said we can pretend. lol Anyways, I am going to play with photoshop and make some graphics for the SAI page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home