Sunday, April 11, 2004

Easter Rabbits!

Well Hoppy Easter to everyone. I have worked the past 2 days, and everyhting has sucked. Saturday morning we had a kids easter buffett, I had to be at work at 7am! It was ridicoulus. I had 3 tables, thank god everything was an atomatic gratuity, because yeah, that was I made 20 bucks. And today, the whole mall was closed but RFC was open. I had 4 tables all day and waled with 15 dollars. It was retarded, I just wanted to go home all day.
I made Melissa, my SAI Little, a red canvas bag with iton on letters last night, its really cute, and of course, I made one for myself as well :)
Jen and I went to Fridays last night, we had a really awesome waiter, he gave us great service. We spent $20 and left him $5, he was like THANK YOU, REALLY. He told us that all night sucked and this made it better. I was like well you gave us good service, so you deserve it. And I understand how when you need money, and you just keep getting crap, how annoying and frustrating that is. Anyways, yeah.... enough for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home