Friday, April 16, 2004

In 2, 3, 4...Out, 2, 3, 4

So its 1:34, Ive had all semester to work on this German project, and I am currently less than half way done with this... oh yeah and thats right it was due a week ago. All I want to do is go back to my apartment and take a nap. I am going to try and take a break, play around on the computer a little bit, see how things go. AHHH! Mer witnessed my nervous breakdown earlier, about 2 hours ago. Yeah it was bad. I have messed up my college career pretty f**kin bad this semester. I dropped Ear Training IV today, Chave told me to. Whats wrong with me? Why cant I do this? Ive lost my energy to make myself work. I dont know whats wrong with me. I keep telling myself and Mer that the fall is new time, we can start over, completely. Oh man....
I didnt get president for SAI, which is okay, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I cant handle that on top of everything else. I am going to be recording secretary again next year, which is fantastic, I love the office. So yeah.....
Try to breathe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home