Thursday, September 30, 2004

Is it possible to get too much sleep?

Hey guys, sorry I dont update much anymore, I dont think that it is a lack of time as much as laziness and limited access to a computer. I think something is really wrong with me... I fell asleep between 5:30 and 6 last night watching TV, thinking I was just going to take a nap and I couldnt wake up... Meredith came in and made sure that I was alright about 10ish. I got up, got something to drink and went back to bed. I woke up again about 3 and then went back to sleep and didnt wake up again until 11am! Thats like 17 hours... I dont know, maybe I am just exhausted, but I have never slept that long before.
I had a Lingusitics test last Thursday that really bit my ass off. I thought I knew everything, but he asked questions over stuff that we talked about for just a few minutes, I know its all fair, but I felt really dumb. Oh well, at least now I know that to study for on the next one......EVERYTHING. I got a 71 on the test, but I know that I can do better on the next one, so I am not too worried about it right now.
I came to the library with this plan to get ahead on my work for all my classes, yeah I dont know if that is going to happen, I think I really just wanted to get out of my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home