Monday, July 05, 2004

A Million Choices

Well guys, things havent changed much since my last entry. Ive worked the past 2 days and made decent money. I was working on my schedule for the fall, MWF are going to be my easy days. Ill be done at 11 or 12 depending on when I take a certain class. I doubt that I am going to do Marching Band our take lesson unless some act from out of this world leads me to take them. I have decided that I dont want to be a music major anymore. I thought about it and I loved doing Journalism stuff in high school, and I just kind of dropped. No quick judgements but I might lean towards that as my major, not sure yet. i am going to take writing for Mass Media in the fall, its at 8am but Im sure Ill love it. My plan is not to take any music classes this fall and if I miss it terribly and realize it is what I am supposed to do, then Ill go back, I might to concert band in the spring, but with this new director.... highly unlikely. I just dont enjoy music as much as I used to. I tried for 2 years to convince myslef its what I should do even though I always had doubts and new in the back of my mind that it isnt what I really wanted. Ive tought that I have wasted 2 years of my life, but I know in truth that I havent. I know that I am not happy on the path that I am taking, and Ive learned that. I want to retake German I because I know that I didnt learn nearly as much as I should have and thats one reason why I felt so lost in II and why i stopped going. I want to be talented, I used to be "talented" at clarinet, but I dont feel it anymore. I love german, hell I lvoe foreign langues, except spanish. I am also taking lingusitics in the fall. Im excitied about that. That would be fin a Journalism and Lingusitics double major seee... Im alreayd much more excited than I have been about music. Im starting over my college career if you will.... Ive screwed around for 2 years and now its time to get my head on straight. Anyways, off to play with the SAI website for awhile.... hasnt been updated since February!

3 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://kwuctoot.com/jrls/aaxd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xeapdwzm.com/ipio/itvn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://kwuctoot.com/jrls/aaxd.html | http://ivjxuvnf.com/ozmt/cchl.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home