Monday, June 14, 2004

Survey Time.... who-hoo!

AJ is the best!

LAYER ONE:-- Name: Anne Margaret Lamberti-- Birth date: May 18, 1984-- Birthplace: Plano, TX-- Current Location: Arlington, TX-- Eye Color: hazle-- Hair Color: Brown-- Height: 5'6"-- Righty or Lefty: RightyLAYER TWO:-- Your heritage: Italian, Norwegian, uhh yeah.... Im a mutt-- Your weakness: AJ-- Your fears: being alone-- Your perfect pizza: Papa John's with pepperoni and mushrooms, or Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust with Chicken-- Goal you'd like to achieve: To be happy
LAYER THREE:-- Your most overused phrase(s) on AIM: soooo....-- Your thoughts first waking up: What time do I have to be at work... ok 20 more mins-- Your best physical feature: Eyes-- Your bedtime: whenever I get tired-- Your most missed memory: not having money problems
LAYER FOUR:-- Pepsi or Coke: Dr Pepper -- McDonald's or Burger King: Wendys-- Single or group dates: single-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Nestea--Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!!!!-- Cappuccino or coffee: Frappucinos!
LAYER FIVE:-- Smoke: never! -- Cuss: I have a pretty bad mouth-- Sing: in the car--Take a shower every day: I try to-- Have a crush(es): Ive always crushed on AJ-- Do you think you've been in love: Absolutley-- Want to go to college: not as much as I used to, but I'm still going to continue-- Like high school: I liked it while I was there, but I would never want to go back-- Want to get married: Of Course-- Believe in yourself: Most of the time-- Get motion sickness: Sometimes when I am reading in the car, but rarely-- Think you're attractive: Depends on what I am doing and wearing-- Think you're a health freak: Never-- Get along with your parent now: More with my mother than my father-- Like thunderstorms: They are awesome!-- Play an instrument: Clarinet, attempted piano, took a class and played: viola and percussion, didnt do very well in those
LAYER SIX:In the past month . . . -- Drank alcohol: yup-- Smoked: No.-- Done a drug: yup-- Made out: yup -- Gone on a date: Ja.-- Gone to the mall?: I work in a mall -- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Cant say that I have-- Eaten sushi: Nada-- Been on stage: no-- Been dumped: no-- Gone skating: no.-- Made homemade cookies: Yes-- Gone skinny dipping: nope-- Dyed your hair: No-- Stolen anything: NopeLAYER SEVEN:Ever . . .-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Sex! Hehe its a game u play in the car-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I believe so-- Been caught doing something?: No-- Been called a tease: Nope.-- Gotten beaten up: Nope.-- Shoplifted: No-- Changed who you were to fit in: why would i do that?
LAYER EIGHT:-- Age you hope to be married: before Im 25-- Numbers and Names of Children: 3, AJ and I want the first to be a boy and the other 2 to be girls. The boys name.....? Girls Summer Anne and .....?-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Just something memorable and beautiful-- How do you want to die: Something quick and painless-- Where you want to go to college: Im at UTA for now... but I want to transfer, not sure where now-- What do you want to be when you grow up: honestly, Im not sure-- What country would you most like to visit: Germany
LAYER NINE:In a guy/girl . . .-- Best eye color: green-- Best hair color: brown-- Short or long hair: whatever looks great-- Height: just a bit taller than me-- Best weight: doesmt matter as long as they are happy-- Best articles of clothing: Suits and Tuxes... jeans and shirts are of course great too!-- Best first date location: a park with a hill and a creek -- Best first kiss location: see aboveLAYER TEN:-- Number of drugs taken illegally: 1-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 2-- Number of CDs that I own: never counted-- Number of piercings: 5 holes in my ears-- Number of tattoos: 0-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I dont want to count

I hope things look better now AJ, I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home