Friday, June 04, 2004

I want to sleep!

Well once again I am not sleepy.... AJ is watching a thing on the History channel about D-Day and when its over, we might go drive around or something. I am tired, but Im not sleepy... anyways.... I didnt have to work tonight, I got one of the new girls to pick up for me. I made pretty good monry at lunch only, so I was like yeah... go home now. I really need to start working a lot, but its like I either dont want to drive there or I dont want to stay once I am there. I think I am going to look for a serving job somewhere in Arlington, or anything closer, I enjoy RFC most of the time, but there is a lot of bullshit that pisses me off way too much. They are totally unfair with sections, the people who work there are 2 faced, and some of the managers treat people like dirt. Now I know that my brother might not be the nicest person in the world, or he might now be the best host, but he deserves more respect than he gets, and sometimes I feel like I am not getting any respect either. What sucks tho, is that I am going to have to give a 2 weeks notice, If I do get a new job.... I dont know if I am going to be able to wait that long. Mer is really getting to me about money, I am doing the best I can... I love her and all... but sometimes she is really rude. She said "Sometimes you bite off more than you can chew" yeah maybe I do, but damn, I am trying. Just because I am not constantly freaked out about money, I just try to work things out.... doesnt mean I dont realize whats going on. Ok yeah....
Hmm where can I work....
Olive Garden on S CooperFridays in N ArlingtonTrail Dust in N ArlingtonPapadeux in N ArlingtonPapadeux in Fort WorthI could always go back to Spaghetti Warehouse in Dowton Dallas.... except I think that is just about as far as it is to Grapevine... well its closer, but no...I dont know, I hate filling out applications and crap....I might go pick up some apps, and see how this next week goes then decide if I am going to actually apply or not. Or... I could work at RFC during the day or night only and get a job somewhere else working days or nights... that has regular hourly pay.... dunno.... yeah
good night guys!

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://uxyewskx.com/shdz/kinb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gbmwwmbc.com/ajyv/zrba.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://uxyewskx.com/shdz/kinb.html | http://vzvjtrja.com/zybp/djeu.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home