Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Have I mentioned lately that I love AJ?

Been awhile since my last update... Im still alive.
I love AJ
ok so now.... Mer just got back in town tonight, I missed her, Im glad she is back. Not a whole lot has happened since my last update... AJ took me to the Dr Pepper Museum on Thursday for my bday, that was fun. Then we went to dinner at Fridays with Angela and William. Oh yeah, AJ had to talk to Sam because he had mail over there so he had to go get it and she had convinced him to talk to her, but I couldnt come with him, but he took my car and dropped my off at Barnes and Noble because I didnt want his car to end up stalling when he was over there. Well he dropped me at BN and went to get his stuff. He came back awhile later and he seemed really upset. She tried to kiss him, how freaking immature can you get. That really pissed me off. I wasnt mad at him for any reason but her.... yeah. In all actuallality it doesnt matter because he didnt kiss her, her lips didnt even touch his, plus he loves me, and kisses me a million times a day... so yeah. I have tomorrow off work and then I dont have another day off until Tuesday.... who-hoo!
I love AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home