Friday, April 30, 2004

Short History of Annie

Got this from Angie's site, thought it was cool
15 years ago I:* Moved to the house on Kirby
* Was in Ms. Pool's kindergarten class
* Watched Snow White at least once a week
* Was a glow worm for Halloween
10 years ago I:* Was in Ms. Allen's 5th grade class at Heights
* Was getting used to having a step-sister
* Choose clarinet on band day
* Did an Endangered Specied project on Panda Bears
5 years ago I:* Was a Sophomore at Richardson High School
* Played in the pit for The King And I
* Was in Symphonic Winds as a Sophomore
* Didnt make All-Region... was super upset
* Got my first kiss
* Wanted to go to the University of Denver3 years ago I:
* Was happy and with AJ, thought it would be forever
* Thought I knew everything about what I wanted to do with my life
* Didnt think I knew what I wanted to do with my life :)
* Was on the newspaper staff
* Went to prom and had my dress made for me by AJ's mom and grandmother
* Moved out of my dads house when I turned 181 year ago I:* Was initiatied into SAI
* Actually atteneded class and got decent grades
* Lived in the crappy dorms
* played Morrowind constantly
* Broke up with AJ again
3 months ago I:* Moved into my new apartment with Mer
* Started a new semester, which I have now wasted
* Thought that I was actually going to do something with myself this semester
Yesterday I:* Went to SAI Meeting
* Didnt go to any classes
* Played in Recital Lab
* Rehearsed with Toni for Recital Lab
* Took a shower
* Talked to Mer after DM auditionsToday I:* was at jen's
* was falling asleep on jen's bed
* stopped by michele's apartment for a little while
* Did this thing
* Washed my face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home