Friday, June 04, 2004

I fell down the stairs

Well, I ended up getting an unexpected day off on Wed. I was supposed to open at 9:45, but that didnt quite happen because I sprained my ankle on Tuesday night going down the stairs at my apt. Yeah, I was laughing at myself and AJ was like are you okay, and then I realized that it kinda stareted to hurt. Well AJ went to turn in some applications and we were at Barnes and Noble and we ran into Angela and Brian and they invited us to a movie. So we went to see Day After Tomorrow... well we were about a quarter of the way into the movie and the power went off and they had evacuated all the movie theatres. Becuase there was a tornado really close to the mall, yeah no beuno. But we missed most of it except for some nasty rain. Well we had to run in the rain to get to the car.... not a good idea, because of my ankle.
Oh well... right now I am watching fraiser and playing on AJs laptop, hes asleep, he didnt sleep very much the past few nights, and Ive been taking naps after work and stuff... so yeah. I think I am going to go play around on some websites, maybe make myslef sleepy...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home