Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Sorry, so sorry!

Hey guys, sorry I havent had a real update in awhile... ive been wokring a lot and just having fun with the little bit of extra time I have had. I havent had a day off since last tuesday and I wont have another one until next tuesday. I am pooped. I have a nasty blisted on the top of my foot and it hurts really bad when I wallk... so yeah... no beuno. I have had good and bad days at work in the last week. Thursday I worked a double and i made 130, and Saturday I ran food made 175... yay....
I didnt make it Arwyns wedding on Saturday because of work.... I was sad, but Im sure it was beautiful.
I am going to go with AJ to get some applications for a second job. He makes enough at the Math Clinic but he just wants some extra money. This is a really boring update so I am just going to stop it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home