Monday, July 05, 2004

Randomness

Im feeling better now... he knows I miss him terribly, but I am trying to deal with it... on a better note, Mer and I are going to pay rent ON TIME this month! Yay! Well Im about 100 short, I think, but I work a double tomorrow and I will stay until we close if I have to to pay her back the money. So yeah. i thought it was going to be busier today than it was, but it wasnt, I made like 30 bucks. I washed my car and had to get some coolant for my car because my dad said there was NONE in the thing. I was like holy shit! i started reading this great book, called Good In Bed. Its wonderful and honestly, it might sound dumb but it makes me happy. Anyways, I think I am going to do laundry.... Hope everyone of you are doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home