Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Life is a revolving circle of shit

Hey there fellow bloggers....
Life is still pretty dull. Everyone strarted Marching Band yesterday... and thats right... I didnt have to go.. On Sunday AJ and I rented this really awesome movie called Good Bye Lenin, its great. Its in German, but there are subtitles so no worries guys!
I have never wanted to go to school so much in my life, but the fact that I might not be able to this semester is killing me. Because of the hold that is still on my account, and my financial isnt going to go thru in time, I might not be able to go to school this fall... this sucks. I am going to email my aunt tonight and see if she could possibly help me, knowing that I will have the money to pay her back in just a few weeks. I worked all summer trying to get this caught up, but it didnt get me anywhere, I feel like Ive wasted everything that I have made all summer. I know that I didnt, because we still have out apartment and Im not living back at home or anything... but yeah. I never want to get myself back into this situation again. I have to make a car payment this week too... so yeah... so meaning less typing...
Ive spent the night at AJs for the past few nights, I left Mer a note on the fridge letting her know that I am still alive and havent disappered or anything... Blah!

Ok Im done.... destress.... destress.... destress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home