Monday, July 12, 2004

Just sitting around....

Well Im waiting on Jen to get over here. I just got back from work... were going to go to target and ulta... maybe other places, not sure yet. Work this weekend was HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I cant even put into words how god awful it was. Saturday my sales were over $1000 and guess what I walked with.... $75!!!!!!!! Yeah The best tip I got way maybe 10%, plus almost 4% tip out on Saturdays... it sucked hard. Sunday was okay, just slow... I went to Bennigans with Destiny after work.. Oh and I saw Anchorman on Saturday after work with Leah, it was hilarious, we both loved it. My stomach hurt from laughing so I guess that made Saturday a little better. On Friday my manager Lee is going to be doing Kareoke (sp?) at Trail Dust in Arlington where Austin works, so me, Melissa and Jonathan from work are going to go. I might get mer to come, depending on what shes doing.
I still miss AJ, I still hurt, but Im surving still sucks tho... Oh well.... nothing that I can do I guess.
Welp, Jens here so I must go be with the awesomest person in the world!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home