Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Midterms blow chunks!

Hey guys... well I wont get my car back until at least next Tuesday, Nancy is going to get the money and I am going to pay her back, but it wont be for another week. This sucks so bad. I miss having a car. Youd think that because I went 3 years without one it wouldnt be that big of a deal, but it is. At least I have my apt on campus but walking sucks... but its okay. I really dont mind it that much, its just that when i want or need to go somewhere I cant. Oh well. I just have to worry about getting to work again this weekend, but after that everyhting should be good. I am going to apply at best buy and see what kind of money they are going to be paying. A new one just opened in North Arlington, so I am going to go up there because I am sure they still need some more people, especially with the holidays coming up soon! I cant believe it really is almost time for the holidays again.
I have my first test in media writing tomorrow, wish me luck! Hopefully I wont need it, I mean I know most of the stuff already... but still... And I have my second test in Social Psychology tonight... I hate midterm week. Lets see what have done and will have to do for my classes this week....

Montag- German test
Dienstag- Linguistics quiz, Social Psyc test
Mittwoch- Media Writing test
Donnerstag- Lingusitics Quiz
Freitag- NICHTS!! WUNDERBAR!

Alrighty kiddos, I gotta head back to my apt and clean and study...
Tschüss!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home